Featured Post

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many ...

April 20, 2021

One Hour Quarantine Chill

Many of you have probably seen my YouTube channel where I've shared a number of my artwork process videos, but finally we've come to a small milestone.  ONE HOUR SKETCHBOOK AND CHILL.  :-D  I'm not one to be on camera often, I've done some artist struggle videos but I'm mostly speaking on a subject to which I feel passionate about (being artsy) lol!   But I've never just... shot the $*#! on camera.  It was not very natural to me!

There was a learning curve to talking to myself (on camera) so I think I muttered "Umm" and "Like" about a million times :-O  Hahaha.  I edited as much of them as I could out, but many are still there for your viewing pleasure, perhaps it would be a fun drinking game! ☺️  So in keeping with being myself and overcoming the very real fear of...that, here's a video where we can talk, chill out, and oh yeah, do a little bit of drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment