Featured Post

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many ...

March 6, 2017

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many great features like the custom build of each post, and the use of graphics in navigation, but it was all manually done by me, and it became more of a chore to constantly update links so that it all worked.  There was not a good flow for me, and trying to keep up with updating multiple areas for every post was just too tedious. 

On a regular blog, links to previous posts are automatic, and the job of blogging becomes much simpler when all you have to do is write and share.  I hate to leave behind the work I carved out there, but my intention is to blog more, and make that easier on my time.  Having the automatic features that a blog like this provides will make that happen, and be a huge relief to my schedule.  I will still incorporate some of the navigation features as best I can, and make the transition as seamless as possible.

Some of you may know this blog already, and it certainly feels familiar and easy to come back to for many reasons.  There is a wealth of older work to be seen here from my college days, and I'm happy that it will be available for easy viewing next to my current work. 

Thanks for understanding and I hope you will join me in a sigh of relief from here on out.  I will post links to my posts on my website periodically so that they still get some love and attention, as I put so much into them.  I'm not sure exactly yet what would be the best way to keep them linked, but I'll figure out, because I do want my .com/blog to point here eventually.

My lastest post can be found here: Mermaid, Witch, and Cosmonaut Walk into a Bar...

Mermaid, Witch, & Cosmonaut Trio watercolor paintings by Johnny Perez

Share With Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment