Featured Post

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many ...

May 14, 2017

It's DAISO! Shopping at the Japanese Dollar Store!

My first visit to Daiso was so much fun!  I had heard that they had some cheap art supplies to boot.   I'd heard so many good things, I had to make the trip north to Plano to see what the fuss was about for myself.   It was a stormy day, but there was plenty of sunshine on the inside!  Haha.  There was loungy Japanese music playing, the place was so clean, and there were so many chachkies for all the rooms in your house!

Anyway check out the video below to see some footage of the inside, and then what I came home with.   Did I mention the majority of it was $1.50?!?  This place can't be beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment