Featured Post

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many ...

May 3, 2010

Exquisite Creatures Show

Its that time again for the Exquisite Creatures: Mermaid and Octopus Show. We're at a new venue, The Norwood Flynn Gallery, on Bach Lake. I'll be joined by my good buddy Andre Williams in the show. I'm really excited about making this reception since I had to miss it last year for work. There's a live mermaid table planned, which is interesting and cant' wait to find out what exactly that is, lol. Balloon animals, live music, food, wine, coffee, outdoor patio, and all kinds of art work! If you're in the Dallas area, check out the website for details. Darling it's better down where its wetter! Under the Sea! Exquisite Creatures.

Here's a sneek peek at one of my pieces gracing the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment