Featured Post

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...And Hello Again!

After more than a year of using my website's native blog feature, I regret that it just doesn't work for me.  :-(  There are many ...

December 8, 2012

Sketching in public

I don't care what other people say, I happen to like the cliche image of the artist at work in his local coffee shop. It's not the only place one can create and it's maybe not the first option we choose. We do however crave exposure, if only for a moment of validation from a passerby. If the world is not exposed to us then how will our ideas grow? Not to mention the lure of coffee and free wifi access whilst being around other like minded individuals in need of getting lost in a crowd of strangers. Often cliches exist for a reason. Perhaps they are useful.



No comments:

Post a Comment